Terms of service
JC Buckman Warranty Statement
Your JC Buckman product is fully guaranteed against manufacturing
defects for a mentioned period from the date of purchase.
Massage Chairs: 24 Months
Foot Massagers: 6 months
Other Products: 3 Months
- The information on invoice must be duly completed with the Customer’s complete name, National Identity Card Number, Address and contact No(s). or warranty shall be deemed invalid.
- This sale invoice is your proof of warranty and must be presented to our sales staff when requesting for warranty service/repair.
- It shall be the buyer’s obligation to bring any defects in the product to the notice of the company by bringing the same to any of JC Buckman’s authorized service centers. JC Buckman, on receiving the defective product/ part or item shall have the same inspected/ examined by their own technicians and will decide in its absolute discretion whether or not the defect is valid.
- Warranty for the repaired/ replaced product/ item/ part shall only be for the remaining of the original period.
- This warranty herein contained is the only warranty provided by JC Buckman.
- Sales made in the cities where a JC Buckman service center is not present will have warranty from the nearest service center till such time a customer service center is opened in their city. however, the customer will bear the cost of the transportation to and from the service center.
- In cases, where the repairs cannot be done at the local service center, the repairs will be carried out at our main technical workshop in Lahore. The transportation charges to and from Lahore will be borne by the customer
This warranty service shall be invalidated if:
- Defects in any product have resulted from normal wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions including, without limitation, abnormal electronic load, short circuiting, low or high voltage, and poor wiring or failure to follow JC Buckman instructions with respect to installation and usage (whether verbal in writing). The cause of damage found by technical department of JC Buckman shall be final and not challengeable.
This warranty shall be subjected to the following limitations and exclusions:
- Malfunctions or damages resulting from natural disaster, fire, civil unrest and or accidents.
- Defects from using wrong electrical supply, misuse or damage by negligence and abuse.
- This warranty shall immediately be ceased and void if the product is found to have been modified, tampered or repaired by an unauthorized person.
- The product or any accessory have been misused, tampered with or altered in any way what so ever or has been subjected to misuse, negligence or accident, or it has serial number altered, disfigured or removed.
- This local warranty applies to the country of original purchase only. Once the product is transited out of the country of original purchase, local warranty is invalidated.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The original invoice/warranty card is the only proof of purchase and is required for claiming warranty.
- No warranty claims will be entertained without proof of warranty.
- Please note that the warranty terms cover your product from manufacturing defects only.
- Improper usage or damages due to electrical supply is not covered.
- To read the full warranty terms & condition, please refer to your original invoice / warranty card.
- Transportation, handling and storage charges apply.
- The cause of damage found by our technical team is final and not challengeable.
- Customer should pick up their product within 7 Days after intimation of completion by customer services. After that the storage charges will be applicable and the company will not be responsible for any damage or loss of the product(s).
- All dues must be cleared before pick up / delivery of the product.